Sales letters have been my most valuable marketing tool in ALL of my businesses. The reason why is because they are automatic sales machines that work 24/7. They are extremely valuable assets that can be leveraged simply by generating more leads. Sales letters are powerful lead conversion tools and should be used by every real estate agent to automate their lead conversion.
A few weeks ago, I released a free report titled “Advanced Online Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Agents.” In this report I suggested copying businesses outside of real estate. A sales letter is something I watched other businesses outside of real estate use and decided to copy this strategy inside real estate.
I decided to write a sales letter for my real estate business. The goal of my sales letter was simply to convince my prospects that I was the best agent for them. I wanted to eliminate my competition and pre-sell prospects on my real estate services. This sales letter ultimately generated millions of dollars of commissions to my real estate business. Needless to say, I’m a BIG fan of sales letters and use them extensively today.
The good news is you don’t have to be a great marketer to write a compelling sales letter for your business. Winning sales letters follow a proven template and you can easily write a compelling sales letter for your business, if you follow this proven template.
Here’s the proven template you should follow when writing sales letters for your business:
1. Grab the readers attention with a compelling headline.
2. Highlight the big problem the person faces.
3. Agitate the problem further.
4. Provide a solution to the problem. (This solution would be your services!)
5. Present your expertise and why you’re qualified to provide the solution.
6. Show the prospect what they’ll receive when using your services.
7. Provide testimonials to back up what you’ve promised.
8. Include a clear call to action to get the prospect to respond.
9. Add scarcity to create urgency.
10. Reverse the prospect’s risk by adding a guarantee.
This sales letter template is proven throughout history in almost every industry. I must admit that I’m not the one who figured out this winning template. I simply followed the template I found in a little software program called http://www.OnlineSalesLetter.com. This sales letter software program forced me to follow the winning template and gave me suggestions for how to structure my sales letter. Looking back, this software was probably the best investment I’ve ever made. And believe it or not, I still use it today!
1 Response to "How to Write a Compelling Sales Letter and Automate Your Lead Conversion"