I’m going to share something extremely important with you. Something most people don’t “see” or “understand.” Something I’m hoping you think deeply about and use to your advantage going forward. Here it is…
Knowledge IS Capital
Let’s start by defining these two words:
Knowledge – facts, information and skills acquired by a person through experience or education.
Capital – wealth in the form of money or other assets owned by a person, usually considered a sign of financial strength.
We can put these together as follows:
The facts, information and skills you have create wealth and financial strength for your family.
The more knowledge you acquire, the more capital you’ll have to generate more income and wealth for your family.
Consider the following:
– Knowledge can be used to make more money (turn 10k into 200 per month of cashflow)
– Knowledge can be used to achieve your goals (financial freedom)
– Knowledge can be used to “see” great investment opportunities
– Knowledge can be used to make better choices
– Knowledge can be used to “see” bad investment opportunities
– Knowledge can be used to improve your self-control
– Knowledge can be used to overcome limiting beliefs
– Knowledge can be used to screen tenants better
– Knowledge can be used to turn ideas into money
– Knowledge can be used to start new cashflow/lifestyle businesses
– Knowledge can be used to shed body fat and get ripped
– Knowledge can be used to stay happily married for decades
– Knowledge can be used to help your children live in the Position of Fuck You
The reason why knowledge is capital is because you can invest your knowledge to make more money (a lot more money). It’s an extremely valuable resource that compounds over time. I read, study, learn and think daily because it makes my life better. The knowledge I acquire is profitable AF.
Seriously, think about it…
The average person doesn’t understand that knowledge is capital, and that’s why they don’t acquire knowledge. The average person doesn’t value knowledge, and this is why they’re fucking average. They think you need money to make money. They think the only way to get money is to work for it.
They don’t realize you can acquire knowledge and use this knowledge as capital to make more money.
This is why the average person is broke. This is why the average person lives paycheck to paycheck. They have zero
knowledge capital to invest.
1. Why do you think Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and Charlie Munger read for several hours a day?
2. Why would some of the richest men in the world want to accumulate more knowledge?