In my previous post “Study & Copy This To Generate High-Quality FREE Leads & Instant Expert Positioning“, I suggested setting up a FREE online event with other professionals and marketing this event to each professional’s database. This is probably one of the best strategies I’ve seen in years for generating high quality referrals and instant expert positioning. The reason why I like this strategy is because it’s super effective and it doesn’t require a great deal of work. All you need is…
1. A sales letter opt-in page. (Great resource for creating this below!)
2. A online teleseminar service to record and play the expert interviews. (The service I use is here!)
3. A database management system where all new leads will be imported when they opt-in to listen to the expert interviews.
4. Experts to interview!
5. Marketing emails for everyone to market the online event to their database.
Hopefully you already have a database management system and know several experts in your area that you can interview. I’ve also linked a great teleseminar service that you can use for the actual interviews! This removes three items from the list leaving you with just 2 steps to put this incredible marketing strategy into play for your business. We’ll cover how to create a great sales letter opt-in page for the rest of this article.
To create an awesome sales letter opt-in page for your online event, you’ll want to order this WordPress program. The reason why I’m recommending this program is because, it’s actually two awesome programs in one. You’ll learn how to create a WordPress website from scratch including blogs, opt-in pages, long copy sales letters, video sales letters, and membership websites through short 4 to 5 minute videos. Below is a screen shot of a sample online sales letter page you’ll be able to created in minutes…
The WordPress training program linked above includes step-by-step video instructions showing you everything you need to do and also includes template pages you can leverage quickly for your business. It’s an awesome program and I use it almost every day.
In the screen shot below, you’ll see another opt-in email website you’ll be able create in minutes using their done-for-you template.
And here’s another screen shot of a web page you’ll be able create quickly…
This last screen shot (above) is from one of their training videos showing step-by-step instructions on how you can create a “Fake Video” Opt-In Page. It’s a pretty cool marketing strategy because it teases the visitor and this tease increases website conversions giving your more leads.
There are many reasons why I’m recommending this WordPress program. Here are a few of the high-level reasons:
1. You’ll learn how to create all of your own websites (sales letters, blogs, membership sites, email opt-in pages, and more) without having to hire or pay a website developer.
2. You’ll have access to dozens of 4 to 5 minute step-by-step videos that show you exactly how to manage every single aspect of every new website you create.
3. You’ll have access to dozens of awesome “done-for-you” marketing webpage templates you can use to create fantastic marketing pages quickly.
4. It’s only $97. (One payment of $97)
In a nutshell, you’ll be able to create a fantastic opt-in sales letter page for your free online expert interview event. This page can be created quickly using one of their templates and following their short training videos.
To be completely honest, I wish I would have found this program years ago. The main reason is because it eliminates all dependency on web designers and developers. Over the years, I’ve paid thousands of dollars to have various websites like these created. With this program, you won’t need anyone and can have virtually any marketing website created in just a few hours. Sure, you’ll have to invest some time to follow these videos and learn how to create these different webpages, but this time investment will pay dividends for life.
Now, I’ve given you all of the tools you’ll need to put this FREE ONLINE EXPERT EVENT into place in your business. The balls in your court!
1 Response to "How to Build Your Own Websites Including Opt-In Pages, Sales Letters, Blogs and Membership Sites"